Pictures are for concept only. Actual product may vary from image. Always verify against descriptions and manufacturer information on this part. If you have questions please contact us.
|.||Category:Small Boats & Parts > Laser > Laser Spars & Accessories|
Part Number: 10012
Harken Clew Sleeve
Part #10012 from Laser
- Remove clevis pin, and hook and block unit.
- Slide onto boom at gooseneck. Open sleeve tabs slightly. Pass aft over fittings.
- Position sleeve just forward of aft mainsheet block. Reattach assembly with clevis pin. Note: Make sure block faces aft.
- Open end of hook MUST be on port side.
- Head of pin MUST be on port side.
- Outhaul line MUST be on starboard side.
- Open cotter pin 3mm.
- Hook rotates forward and aft to fasten and unfasten the sail.
How To Use
- Fully loosen vang and outhaul sheet.
- Rotate hook forward and pass through clew grommet.
- Rotat hook aft to secure.
Low-friction ball bearing system for easy outhaul adjustment. System eases more smoothly than lashing, especially in light air. Sail attaches flush to boom. Hook allows simple clew rigging.
Also known by the new Laser Performance part number: 83055
Special Note About This Part:
This part number is no longer available.
Click here for the alternate part number, Laser 83055
You may also be interested in these related products:
|Match & Patch Gelcoat Repair Kit Helps Restore Your Boat To New|
- Mix and Match to Any Desired Color - Includes Gel, Hardener, Pigments, Mixing Cups, Sticks, Cleaner, Release Film and Instructions - Click here for more details
src code: -